Название: Scandinavian House Photorealistic Realtime Visualization in Unreal Engine Complete tutorial Step by Step (2022)
Learn how to showcase an architectural design in real time, using the Unreal Engine 4. Unreal is known for photorealistic Realtime due to its robust lighting and physically-based materials, and its tools work equally well for highly detailed and interactive architectural renderings. This course will guide you through optimizing, exporting, importing model elements, and setting up components for basic interactivity. From there, we will create and apply realistic lighting and materials.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
I'm SUNIL KUMAR having experience of more than 6 years doing Realtime arch-viz in unreal engine for various clients across the globe, and successfully taught archviz in unreal engine to 6 students online one to one live training. I live in New Delhi India and have the dream of inspiring and helping others achieve their dreams... whether that's creating the photorealistic real-time architectural visualization or cool VR applications. I live and breathe a passion for technology in all forms with my main area of interest being real-time architectural visualization!
In this course, you will learn everything you need to know about architectural visualization using real-time technology with Unreal Engine (UE4), the most advanced and professional real-time tool available to arch viz artists (It's also free). You will also make use of Data smith, a tool designed to translate your 3d rendering projects into real-time (projects can come from 3ds Max, Blender 3D, Revit, SketchUp, etc.) The course will be split into several small sections, with some sections coming later as software and techniques evolve.
ABOUT THE COURSE:
Welcome to Photorealistic Interior Visualization in the Unreal Engine. In this course, we'll look at taking a completely modeled and textured interior 3D model of a house into the Unreal Engine, and constructing an interactive design visualization. I'll start by showing you how to optimize, export, import models, and create materials and then we'll light the space, learning about global illumination and bounce lighting in unreal engine from scratch. We'll see how to create soft lighting and HDRI on skylight to best accent the design. We'll be covering all these features plus plenty of other tools and techniques. Now let's get started with Photorealistic Interior Visualization in the Unreal Engine.
TOPICS INCLUDED: In this tutorial series you will learn the entire process of producing photoreal interior REALTIME WALK THOUGH with UNREAL ENGINE.
- Setting up 3ds max.
- Examining your model.
- Optimizing and cleaning up the scene in max before exporting to UNREAL ENGINE.
- Properly export the assets with the correct scale using the data smith plugins.
- Creating a new project in unreal engine.
- Optimizing our Project in unreal engine for arch-viz scene.
- Importing our geometry using data smith plugin.
- Basic lighting of the scene using HDRi on skylight to test the whole scene for bugs and errors.
- Adjusting post-process volume temporarily to spot and identify all the bugs and errors in the scene in unreal engine after the first light bake.
- Correcting all the bugs and errors of the models in 3ds max.
- Bringing the corrected models in our unreal engine scene.
- Setting up detailed Interior lighting of the scene in unreal.
- Rendering the scene on medium quality.
- Adjusting the post process volume according to the lighting of the scene to Get PHOTO-REALISTIC LOOK in Real TIME!
- Increasing the light mass resolution and rendering the scene on medium quality.
- Installing the GPU light mass and explaining the various quality settings in GPU light mass.
- Modifying and optimizing the ue4 materials to look as good as possible.
- Creating custom materials for glass, chrome, wall, leaves, wood, Glow, etc.
- Baking the scene on the final quality.
- Customizing the third-person player controller for smooth walkthrough experience.
- Create Realtime Architectural Walkthrough in Unreal Engine.
- Much More.
WHAT YOU WILL GET?
- Max scenes to follow every step.
- Personal 1:1 SUPPORT on skype and messenger.
- Video Tutorials around 9 hours long in 8 parts that cover Step-By-Step Video Instructions of the entire process.
- Unreal engine DEMO EXE.
- Unreal Engine project file worth USD 75.
- Excel sheet covering the entire optimization process in chronological order.
- Edited screen space reflection file to get better reflection quality in the scene.
- Keyboard shortcut file that u can use to speed up the way you work in unreal engine.
- Max scripts.
HOW THE TRAINING GOES?
- After purchase with successful payment, you will get a download link of the tutorial series and be able to download all the training materials.
- Watch the videos, repeat my technique by using the sample scenes.
- IF YOU WISH - YOU CAN USE YOUR OWN SCENE.
- If you have questions or errors you can send them to me on messenger or skype and get feedback.
WHAT YOU CAN DO AFTER THE COMPLETION?
- You'll be able to use UNREAL to build photoreal Realtime interior visualization.
- You'll be able to Produce virtual reality tours on your own.
- You'll be able to capture 4K videos and images in seconds.
WHY YOU SHOULD LEARN IT NOW?
- If you really interested in boosting up your skills and start introducing NEW TECHNOLOGY to your clients OR future JOB.
- More and More Companies and Freelancers have already implemented Unreal Engine in their pipeline.
- Stop wasting time and trying to milk your potential with old school techniques – Unreal Engine is so exciting to learn and the good part that you can preserve V-Ray quality in Realtime.
- To be able to walk inside your creation.
- 3ds max and unreal engine with data smith plugin installed.
- Basic knowledge of the 3ds max software (interface, basic tools, etc.).
- Graphics card GTX 1080 or Above.
- A Basic understanding of the Unreal Engine 4 will be helpful, but not absolutely necessary.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- 3D Artists.
- Interior Designers.
- Game Developers.
- 3d Visualization Specialists.
- UE4 enthusiasts who want to use real-time for architecture.
- Anyone who is tired of waiting for hours to render one picture.
- 3D artists who want to make their models come to life in a game engine like Unreal.
- Architects and artists need a better and more effective way to communicate their ideas.
- Arch Viz artists who want to be on the cutting edge of the latest technologies in the industry.
- Beginners, intermediates, and experts who want to apply workflow with 3ds max and Unreal Engine.
- Anyone who wants to better understand how real-time and VR can be integrated into their 3d workflow with photoreal results.